|Monday - Thursday||8:30 am - 7 pm|
|Friday - Saturday||8:30 am - 5 pm|
|Sundays and Statutory Holidays||Closed|
604-683-8360 ext. 253
The library has computers, printers and a photocopier for you to use.
It costs 15 cents per page to print in black & white and 20 cents per page to print in colour.
It costs 15 cents per page to photocopy.
The printer only accepts print cards or student cards loaded with money. You can load your card at the library using cash, debit or credit. Ask a library staff member at the front desk for assistance with loading your card.
The photocopier accepts print cards or students cards, as well as coins.
1. Open a browser and go to: webprint.columbiacollege.bc.ca
2. Sign in with Columbia College ID
3. Click on Submit a Job
4. Select a printer (it doesn't matter which printer you choose)
5. Click on Print Options and Account Selection
6. Select the number of copies
7. Click on Upload Documents
8. Click Upload from Computer and select the file(s) you want to print
9. Click Upload & Complete
10. Go to any library printer to release your print job