The library has computers, printers and a photocopier for you to use.
It costs 15 cents/page to photocopy.
It costs 15 cents/page to print in black & white and 20 cents/page to print in colour.
The printer only accepts print cards or student cards loaded with money. You can load your card at the library using cash, debit or credit. Ask a library staff member at the front desk for assistance with loading your card.
The photocopier accepts print cards or students cards, as well as coins.
1. Open a browser and go to webprint.columbiacollege.bc.ca
2. Sign in with Columbia College ID
3. Click on Submit a Job
4. Select a printer (it doesn't matter which printer you choose)
5. Click on Print Options and Account Selection
6. Select the number of copies
7. Click on Upload Documents
8. Click Upload from Computer and select the file(s) you want to print
9. Click Upload & Complete