This year, students are invited to present academic essays, research, or creative multi-media projects from coursework that envision a brighter future for themselves and for society as a whole.
Students are welcome to submit any topic. We encourage students from all disciplines to participate! We will have six different streams:
How to apply:
1. Submit a 50-100 word abstract summarizing the main topic and format of your presentation and project/paper to email@example.com by February 10th 2022.
2. Of the applicants, the strongest abstracts will be selected to participate in the conference and will be required to submit a 1200-1500 word paper, or project summary, by March 3rd to the awards committee to compete for 6 1st place prizes worth $500 and 6 runner-up prizes worth $100.
3. Selected applicants will also have the opportunity to receive mentorship by instructors and attend writing workshops to revise and polish their essays for the competition.
4. At the conference, selected applicants are expected to present a short presentation on their paper or project.
5. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org