Call for Abstracts!
The goal of the conference is to celebrate student excellence in academic scholarship, as well as to equip students with the practical tools and skills they need to succeed in today’s job market.
This theme of the conference is “Imagining Brighter Futures” in which students are welcome to present academic essays, research, or creative multi-media projects from coursework that envision a brighter future for themselves and for society as a whole. You are welcome to submit on any topic. We encourage students from all disciplines to participate! We will have six different streams:
- Business Ideas
- Technology and Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Arts and Humanities
- Natural Sciences and the Environment
How to apply:
1. Submit a 50-100 word abstract summarizing the main topic and format of your presentation and project/paper to email@example.com by February 14th 2022.
2. Of the applicants, the strongest abstracts will be selected to participate in the conference and will be required to submit a 1200-1500 word paper, or project summary, by March 6th (extended) to the awards committee to compete for 6 prizes worth $500
3. Selected applicants will also have the opportunity to receive mentorship by instructors and attend writing workshops to revise and polish their essays for the competition.
4. At the conference, selected applicants are expected to present a short presentation on their paper or project.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org