To search for books, use keywords that might appear in the title, summary or subjects of a book.
1. Go to the library's homepage.
2. Scroll down and click on Find Materials.
3. Click on Find Books and eBooks.
4. Enter keywords related to your topic or the title of a book & hit search.
5. Use the options on the left-hand side to limit to books (which will only include print books) or eBooks.
When you want to find a specific book....
All of the books in the library have a call number. When you search the library for books, the call number appears under "Shelf Location."
The call number is the book's address. Books are arranged on the shelf by call number, from smallest to largest number.
Call numbers must be read in sequence:
Each book has a label on it, with its call number: