Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Today we are going to complete a scholarly article autopsy! This means we will examine an article and all its parts so that we can understand it better. For the activity:
- Get into groups of 3
- Make sure you have 1 worksheet per group
- Assign each group member a role
- Open the scholarly article and answer the questions under Part 1
- Next, you will spend 4 minutes at each station, adding responses to the questions on the big sheets of paper
- Finally, look at the comparison article and answer the questions under Part 3
- Be prepared to share your responses with the class!
Post 2 major differences you noted to the Padlet below. Make sure to open the link in a Google Chrome browser: